Blazer no start after tune-up

BLACKLIST
  • 1995 CHEVROLET ASTRO
I have a 1995 chevy Blazer that I brought to a auto repair for a tune-up on Friday morning. After the tune -up it stated once and won't start again. I had the spark plugs change, both intake and exhaust o2 sensor, fuel filter, rotor and distributor cap, oil filter and oil.
Sunday, October 16th, 2011 AT 11:15 PM

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems
with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing
belt/chain.
Sunday, October 16th, 2011 AT 11:22 PM
ASEMASTER6371
Is it still at the shop? Did they diag it for you? It ay be a bad cap or rotor if it lost speak. Fuel pressure needs to be verified as well.

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 AT 11:24 PM