1.9 SOHC, Auto began losing power as he was driving home. Shut it off and now it won't start. It is getting fuel, but was initially getting no spark. When he pulled the plugs they were burnt and corroded badly but have less than 10k miles on them. He has replaced the plugs, wires, coil packs, and the ignition control module. After replacing the ICM he will occasionally get what his spark tester registers as a 'weak spark'.
He has also had the battery tested and it is good.
have the same problem?
Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 AT 11:26 AM