DRIVER'S DOOR WIRING DIAGRAM

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass

blueeyes74501

March, 14, 2011 AT 4:18 PM

Where can I find a printable door wiring diagram for a 94 oldsmobile cutlass ciera s series the driver's door

June, 11, 2011 AT 4:38 PM

Is there any one particular circuit that has a problem? I can post the diagram for power windows or power door locks. What is the problem?

If you swapped doors and cut the wiring harness on the hinge side, hopefully the wiring colors match-up?

blueeyes74501

June, 11, 2011 AT 5:29 PM

It is the power windows that are not working. Since we swapped out the door. I would appreciate it if you could post a diagram of the wiring for the powe windows.

blueeyes74501

June, 11, 2011 AT 5:32 PM

It is the power windows that are the problem they do not work since we swapped out the door. If you could post a diagram it would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

June, 11, 2011 AT 6:03 PM

In the diagram, the brown wire is voltage for power windows. Goes hot when you turn on the key. Voltage comes from the power window circuit breaker. The black wires in the middle of diagram are ground. Use a testlite to check voltage on brown wire, key on. If the brown wire has voltage, to check the black wire for ground, use a testlite between brown wire and black wire. If lite comes on, you have voltage and ground.

Do any of the windows work?

blueeyes74501

June, 11, 2011 AT 10:39 PM

The passenger side window will work from the drivers side but not the drivers or rear windows.

June, 12, 2011 AT 4:22 PM

Maybe a problem with your master switch in the driver door? The diagram below is for the driver door window motor. The two wires are voltage and ground. Because that is a reversing motor, the two wires switch between voltage and ground depending on up or down.

Window Switch Replacement and Test
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda