DRIVER'S DOOR WIRING DIAGRAM

• blueeyes74501
  • 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass
  • automatic

Where can I find a printable door wiring diagram for a 94 oldsmobile cutlass ciera s series the driver's door

Monday, March 14th, 2011 AT 4:18 PM

• JDL

Is there any one particular circuit that has a problem? I can post the diagram for power windows or power door locks. What is the problem?

If you swapped doors and cut the wiring harness on the hinge side, hopefully the wiring colors match-up?

Saturday, June 11th, 2011 AT 4:38 PM
  • blueeyes74501

It is the power windows that are not working. Since we swapped out the door. I would appreciate it if you could post a diagram of the wiring for the powe windows.

+1
Saturday, June 11th, 2011 AT 5:29 PM
  • blueeyes74501

It is the power windows that are the problem they do not work since we swapped out the door. If you could post a diagram it would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Saturday, June 11th, 2011 AT 5:32 PM
  • JDL

In the diagram, the brown wire is voltage for power windows. Goes hot when you turn on the key. Voltage comes from the power window circuit breaker. The black wires in the middle of diagram are ground. Use a testlite to check voltage on brown wire, key on. If the brown wire has voltage, to check the black wire for ground, use a testlite between brown wire and black wire. If lite comes on, you have voltage and ground.

Do any of the windows work?

Saturday, June 11th, 2011 AT 6:03 PM
  • blueeyes74501

The passenger side window will work from the drivers side but not the drivers or rear windows.

Saturday, June 11th, 2011 AT 10:39 PM
  • JDL

Maybe a problem with your master switch in the driver door? The diagram below is for the driver door window motor. The two wires are voltage and ground. Because that is a reversing motor, the two wires switch between voltage and ground depending on up or down.

Sunday, June 12th, 2011 AT 4:22 PM