Removal & Installation
1. Remove front console panel. Remove Glove Box. See Fig. 7. Remove stereo radio/cassette player.
2. Remove these switches and disconnect the connectors: Cruise control master switch/moonroof switch
Panel brightness controller
Rear window defogger switch
See Fig. 8.
3. Remove the heater air vent, and disconnect the air mix control cable. See Fig. 9.
4. Lower the steering column and remove instrument panel screws. Carefully pull out the instrument cluster. See Fig. 10.
5. Disconnect the heater control panel connectors. See Fig. 11. Remove the heater control panel. See Fig. 12.
6. If necessary, disassemble the center air vent and side air vent (driver's). See Fig. 13. To install, reverse removal procedure.
Thursday, October 25th, 2012 AT 5:50 PM