BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
HOW TO INSTALL A NEW SPEEDOMETER GUAGE
1994 Honda Accord
October, 23, 2012 AT 7:45 PM
How to install a new speedometer guage
FOUND 3257 RELATED QUESTIONS
October, 25, 2012 AT 5:50 PM
Removal & Installation
1. Remove front console panel. Remove Glove Box. See Fig. 7. Remove stereo radio/cassette player.
2. Remove these switches and disconnect the connectors: Cruise control master switch/moonroof switch
Panel brightness controller
Rear window defogger switch
See Fig. 8.
3. Remove the heater air vent, and disconnect the air mix control cable. See Fig. 9.
4. Lower the steering column and remove instrument panel screws. Carefully pull out the instrument cluster. See Fig. 10.
5. Disconnect the heater control panel connectors. See Fig. 11. Remove the heater control panel. See Fig. 12.
6. If necessary, disassemble the center air vent and side air vent (driver's). See Fig. 13. To install, reverse removal procedure.
October, 25, 2012 AT 5:52 PM
to post a reply.
No Speedometer,full Gauage, No
2000 chrysler grand voyager 6 cyl all my gauges on the cluster (speedometer tach fuel gauage temp gauage odemeter and shift
Hi on my phone 1993 chevy silverado i am having a problem with the mph gauge it is stuck over80 mph when i turn the truck on it is li
I have a 2000 f350 diesel that had a good speedometer when i bought it shortly after it stopped working with the speedo wne the od
Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Got a Burned Fuse Socket? Fix It The Right Way
Want To Learn How To Use A Test Light? Here Is How
Coolant Temperature Sender Replacement
Need To Replace Your Coolant Sensor? See How The Pros Do it
Something In Your Car Not Working? Test The Fuses Like A Pro
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.