1. I have to pump the gas to get it to go at all times. And it barely makes it up hill. It has no power and I can rarely get it to go over 25 miles per hour. I was told its not the fuel pump, as it would not run or idle like it does if it were, I am goin to get the fuel pressure checked. And have been told its probably the fuel pressure regulator. But have also been told it was the catalytic converter, so I spent 250 to change that and the bad muffler, then I was told it was the spark plugs, then was told it was the fuel filter, so I spent 70 dollars on getting those fixed. Ive also been told it could be the cap and rotor, I got the rotor changed but the parts store didnt put the cap in with the rest of my parts, so I have to rebuy one. Im at a loss with this car, ive put more into it than I paid for it, but cant afford a different car. So im wondering, what could it be? And when I have the fuel pressure checked what are the things that could be causing fuel pressure problems other than the regulator and how do I know what it is? I dont want to spend 65 dollars on a regulator and that not be the problem.
2. My heater only works when im driving, or when its been sitting and idling for over 15 minutes. I read to check the coolant, and my coolant level is fine, so what could be causing that?
3. My sliding door gets stuck and I have to wiggle it back and forth to get it to open and sometimes I have to crawl in through the front and kick it open. Im assuming it is the latch on the inside that is getting stuck, how hard/expensive is it to replace the latch? I have sprayed it with WD-40 and that didnt help at all. If its not the latch what else could be causing it to get stuck?
4. There is also a strong gas smell when idling or wehn I shut it off, I know there is a manifold leak, could that be causing the strong smell? Or could something else be causing it?
5. Do u have any tips on any of my questions, or any tips on other common problems with this particular vehicle?
As far as the power, the manifold is most likely the problem. Make sure fuel isn't leaking because it can be a hazard. Check the blend air door for the heat issue and you may want to flush the heater core if the door is working properly.