WHATS THE LABOR TIME ON CHANGING THE TIMING BELT ON A 3.0 V-6 4X4

1993 Ford Ranger

kelstercat

May, 17, 2012 AT 5:37 AM

I need to know how long is the labor time to change the timing belt on my 1993 ford ranger?

Papajohnslice

May, 17, 2012 AT 6:07 AM

Id say it varies on experience, and how well you can read a manual. I personally could do it in the matter of a few hours or less, it varies from person to person and engine to engine, just know, the easier it is to get to, the faster it will be to replace

kelstercat

May, 17, 2012 AT 6:22 AM

The experience level who will be changing the timing belt is a professional who works in a shop. I just wanted to know what to expect on how much its going to cost.

Papajohnslice

May, 17, 2012 AT 6:26 AM

Parts and labor (depending on the state you live in) I would say your looking at about 1-200, or $40 if you did it yourself

kelstercat

May, 17, 2012 AT 2:53 PM

I am looking at "labor time only". How long does it take to put a timing chain in my 1993 Ford Ranger? I would put the parts in my self but I'm too old to do it now. !

Docfixit

May, 17, 2012 AT 3:23 PM

@5 hrs

Step by Step Timing Belt Replacement Guide
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz
Serpentine Belt Replacement Ford Contour
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevy 1500
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe