FOR THE PAST 68 YEARS MY INTERIOR BLOWER WOULD ...

• wescor
  • 1993 Acura Integra

For the past 6-8 years my Interior Blower would shut completely Off, then I'd toggle the Recirculate/Fresh air lever back and forth and it would come right back On - This happened maybe 3-5 times a year - Now, the Blower does Not work at all - The A/C Green push-on Light does light and I hear the A/C compressor (which knocks down the RPM's when on), but the blower does not blow nor make a sound at all - I have checked all Fuses under the dash And hood as well as the 40A Heater Screw-out Fuse and the circuits are all closed so, they are good - Help very much appreciated

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 AT 11:49 PM

• KHLow2008

Check the blower fan motor. Give the housing some banging with your hands and if the fan turns on, it is due for replacement.

Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 AT 2:14 PM
  • wescor

Problem FIXED! Turns out it was a Burned/Corroded BLU/WHT Wire = Scraped off to make better contact, Crimped down the Plug-in "curls" on the plug, plugged back in and All Working - My guess as to what caused it is; that during the Summer when I run the A/C and I turn car off, it Drizzles Water from the Condenser down on the passenger side Floor mat and I think it made its 1st stop at that Blower Motor SWITCH; Corroding and Shorting it - So, check the 2-conductor plug first!

Monday, June 17th, 2013 AT 7:48 PM
  • KHLow2008

Thanks for the input and glad to know you have fixed the problem.

Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 AT 6:05 AM