I have a 92 firebird that has recently been shooting out fire out of the cadilac converter the muffler fell off about a year ago and ive been just to strapped for cash to get a new one put on I recently put an elbow pipe on it about 2 months ago to die down the sound. It did not start spitting out fire however until I changed all the spark plugs and spark plug wires. When I did drive it the temperature would go all the way up the slowly go back down as I drove it. Also the car does not idle on its own and its leaking antifreeze by the passanger tire. This is my everyday car and I could really use some advice on where to start please help thanks!
have the same problem?
Monday, December 17th, 2012 AT 8:19 PM