I just recently bought a 1991 Honda Accord. The radiator had been replaced (new)
I started it and went to town and got some gas. When I left the gas station it started to overheat. I figured it must be low on antifreeze. (Which it was) I let it set all day, and now it will barely go 1/2 mile before overheating. I need to know how I can fix this as soon as possible. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated. God bless
You know it can't get hot enough to overheat in a half mile, so I suspect you're assuming it is by bubbles in the coolant reservoir. If that's correct, suspect a leaking cylinder head gasket. Your mechanic can do a chemical test to identify that. It only takes a couple of minutes.