Here is what I have for replacing the alternator I will look and see what repair manuals they sell for you.
1. Loosen alternator belt.
2. Remove alternator adjusting bar.
3. Remove harness connector and cable from alternator
4. Remove stabilizer bracket fixing bolts.
5. Remove radiator lower hose bracket and push lower hose upward to make room.
6. Remove alternator fixing boll and take out alternator as shown in the image.
Installation procedure is in reverse order of removal.
Monday, March 28th, 2011 AT 12:12 AM