OIL PRESSURE

1990 Mazda b2600

darrentex

January, 27, 2011 AT 9:05 AM

My ute has no oil pressure I have removed the ballance shaft chain would that hav anything to do with not having oil pressure

Docfixit

Oil pump is driven by crankshaft so no too balance shaft chain off my question is why remove baklance shaft chain?

darrentex

The chain I was given by the REPCO store is the corect chain but it is to long the old one had broken due to a joiner link in the chain and I was told buy 3 machinacs that it would happen again if I was to shorten it by removing links out of chain I had started my ute and had it runing for no more than 5 min and I still hav an oil light on dash board and thr is the corect amount of oil in engine

darrentex

January, 28, 2011 AT 5:34 AM

I have just dubble checked and all belts r tight al wireing is conected the oil pump was working before the balance shaft chain broke is there an internal oil pump?

Docfixit

Pump turns when crank turns. Put mechanical oil gague in see what pressure is

darrentex

Thats not my model of engine the pressure relief valve is on top and horozontal of crank shaft pully and there is a spacer that fits inside the iner rotor around crankshaft

Docfixit

What is engine size?

darrentex

2.6 is wht all engine stamp plates say

darrentex

January, 31, 2011 AT 8:31 AM

Sory mate u prob got beta things to do thn answer my ******* questions but can u tell me whr the rotor button needs to be when al other timing marks are lined up and also whr the oil presure sender is thankyou

darrentex

February, 3, 2011 AT 9:33 AM

Al the advice for u was great I thank you just a few things that I have to fix eg a slight vibration from passenger side balance shaft and a few oil leaks that I didnt seal properly again thank you

Docfixit

February, 3, 2011 AT 5:31 PM

See pics for chain timing. Got oil pressure? Leaks around cover?

Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevy 1500
Valve Cover Gasket Replacement Toyota Corolla
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Crankshaft Main Seal Replace - Front