Why dont my car tun on?

MIURY
  • 1989 CADILLAC DEVILLE
My 89 Cadillac Deville I did a tune up and now my car wont start I check the battery the fuse and all that is fine so I am not getting why my car is not starting it was running fine before I did the tune up, plz help!
Monday, October 31st, 2011 AT 4:57 AM

Check the distributor cap and rotor/plug -start here-What tune-up parts did you replaced
Monday, October 31st, 2011 AT 5:26 AM
MIURY
Spark plugs, wires, distributor cap & rotor when I did the plug wires I took one off at a time and matched it with the new one the spark plugs where gaped at 60 I also replaced the rotor ignition and it still won't start now the battery is going dead not sure what the problem is.
Saturday, November 5th, 2011 AT 8:59 PM
Do below:

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems

with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing

belt/chain.
Saturday, November 5th, 2011 AT 9:49 PM
CADIEMAN
Check for spark. You may have to check the coil for proper installation.
Sunday, November 6th, 2011 AT 4:44 AM