FUEL HARD LINE FITTINGS

• cashj b
  • 1988 Chevrolet Blazer

I'm adapting my old fuel system to a new 350TPI motor. I have stock hard lines for fuel that run up just under the passenger door on the frame and then connect to a half hard half braided extension. The braided part of these line are bad and need replace and they aslo don't use the fitting I need for my new fuel rails. My question is what size female fittings do I need so I can properly connect to the tube nut on the hard lines located on the frame rail? Inlet line is 3/8 and return line is 5/16 both have tube nuts and the tube is double flared. The dang fittings are expensive and I can't find anything around here so I have to order them. Dang it!

Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 AT 9:09 PM

• ASEMaster6371

They make ends for the lines for your tuned port. Then you a repair kit to adapt to your lines on the car. Parts stores have these fittings available. Done this before with a conversion.

Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 AT 11:28 PM