HELLO

• piatkowski000
  • 1984 Cadillac Deville

Hello. I'm from Poland and I have problem with my 1984 Cadillac Deville limo. It's 6.0L but last owner add gas-fittings to this car. Sorry for my english but I'm tryin explain my problem. I bought few days ago this car and when I bought everything was fine. We ride about 100km and everything was good. We back to our city and leave car on the parking. Next day I was tryin to run engine. In poland now is winter so I want to run engine for few minutes. I can't run engine so I thought maybe it's battery problem. I take it to home and recharge battery. Yesterday I tryin runs engine and when car starts run than run for a jiffy only and turn off. I don't know what to do. Please tell me else what battery need car like this. Last owner put 12V 62Ah 480 A but I'm not sure is it correct for this aplication. I don't know what to do.
Thank You very much. Please help.
Mateusz

Monday, December 10th, 2012 AT 10:30 PM

• ASEMaster6371

You need to have the fuel pressure checked.

Tuesday, December 11th, 2012 AT 1:23 AM
  • piatkowski000

Thank You for answer my friend. Please tell me how can I check it.

Saturday, January 5th, 2013 AT 11:03 PM
  • piatkowski000

Should I exchange fuel pump?

Saturday, January 5th, 2013 AT 11:44 PM