MORRIS MINOR 1000

1961 All Other Makes All Other Models

Sandun

August, 18, 2011 AT 5:32 AM

Radiator and Engine of my morris minor 1000 car be very heat, is it normal? (Hint - Have A open hole middle of the Radiator cup, heating water came out from off low hose-not a off low tank ) I have not use coolant, only water - I normally clean the radiator and hoses using water hose - I afraid to use the coolant because if coolant leak to engine, it will be a problem - what shall I do? My ignition coil has set on the Dynamo ( morris 1000 car has a Dynamo)it close by engine so I think ignition coil Heat form engine heating also?

mhpautos

August, 18, 2011 AT 7:31 AM

This is normal, as the water in the radiator heats up it expands and the radiator cap opens via a valve to allow excess water to escape.

mhpautos

August, 18, 2011 AT 7:32 AM

Sandun

August, 19, 2011 AT 3:40 AM

Pleas give me reply

Sandun

August, 22, 2011 AT 10:02 AM

Dear Sirs you have not Reply to me

Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Radiator Hoses and Thermostat Replacement
Upper and Lower Radiator Hose Replacement
Radiator Hose Replacement - Upper - Chevrolet