CLUTCH PROBLEMS ON TACOMA

1997 Toyota Pickup

1997 Toyota Tacoma, 3.4L V6, 4WD, 135K miles. New clutch installed by dealer appx 14 months ago at 115K miles.
Around 3 months ago the clutch pedal began to not come all the way back up when you released it. It got progressively worse. I changed out the slave cylinder. This seemed to make it better for a couple of days, then the problem returned so I changed out the master cylinder. This appeared to fix the problem until a week ago. Now the clutch is not fully disengaging from the pressure plate when it is pushed in. I can't fiind a leak and the fluid level doesn't appear to be changing. Bleeding does not seem to help. Both the slave and master cylinders I installed were after market parts. Any idea how I can track the problem down and fix it for good?
Zipmn909

Even with a hydraulic system there needs to be a little free play in the pedal. Adjust the rod from pedal to master so that there is a little play( about 1-2 inches) in the pedal before it begins to move the piston in the master

Jack42
With the clutch pedal all the way in, the clutch is not fully separating from the pressure plate.

Zipmn909
Is there free play or not?

Jack42