WON'T START

1991 Toyota Pickup

1991 Toyota Pickup 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 189000 miles

I turned off my truck went out 30 minutes later to leave. The truck would not start. My friend said it doesn't sound like the fuel pump is kicking on. I changed the fuel pump, filter. I am getting fuel to the fuel rail. Another friend told me it cold be no spark. I changed the plugs, rotor button, cap, wires, coil. Still won't start. It will turn over but will not start. What else can I try?
Poppyjack

Do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems
with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing
belt/chain.