WATER LEAKAGE

2006 Saturn Ion

Interior problem
2006 Saturn Ion Automatic

After a recent heavy rain / wind storm I noticed that the divers side floor was wet but the seat was dry. A visual examination did not surface where the water was coming from. During the next heavy rain / wind storm my anti-theft device went off and would continue to go off even after resetting it. I went out to the car and again noticed that the floor on the drivers side was wet and the seat was dry. I had to turn on the heater to dry interior of the car out in order to reset the anit-theft device. This has happened twice since the second occurrence. FYI it appears as though my feet are being dripped on when they are on the gas / break peddles after it rains. Any information that you can provide to help me identify and resolve this problem woulod be greatly appreciated.
Clarkedcro

You will have to recline the seat and stick your head under the dash while someone run's water over the car so you can see where the water is coming in.I haven't really seen many of that model saturn leak water. That's how I would find the leak.