CAR STALLS THEN WILL NOT START AGAIN

1996 Pontiac Grand Am

1996 Pontiac Grand Am 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 118, 00 miles

I have a 1996 Grand Am SE 3.1 V6. The car will run for about 10 minutes and then stall. After it stalls if you try to restart it, it simply cranks but will not turn over. Then if you wait some time it will start up fine but then stall after another 10 minutes or so. It is getting fuel, so it is not the fuel pump or filter. I replaced the coil pack with another used one and it has the same problem. I completely took out the auto start/anti theft system in the car and attached all the wires in the steering column back to how they should be before the auto start was put it, so that is not the problem either. I put a timing light on the coil pack and waited for it to stall again, then when it stalled I tried to start it with the light and see if the coil pack was getting power. Tried to start and no light. When the car is on the light is on, obviously, but upon turning the key when the car is cranking the coil doesnt get power. That is essentially where I am stuck. Where do I go from here?
Scaron

Next time it dies don't wait for nothing do below to catch it

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 in away from ground have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor camshaft and crankshaft sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it