WATER ON DRIVER SIDE, AND REAR PASSEN

1992 Pontiac Grand Am

Interior problem
1992 Pontiac Grand Am 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

My son has a 1992 Pontiac Grand am 4 door and just recently noticed a large amount of water under the floor mat of the drivers side as well as the rear passenger side floor mats.

i could not see any visible evidence of leaking around the doors.

I am suspecting it may be the heater coil is leaking or the A/C drain plug is clogged.

Any advice on this and where to begin would be greatly appreciated.
Harleyguy64

Hey I have a 1990 GA and I have the same problem but only on the driverside floor and only after a heavy rain if you figure this out please email me at richardbeachy2000@yahoo. Com

BlueMystc5
Is the wet area in question water or is it antifreeze? If it is antifreeze I would say yes you probably have a heater core leaking but if it is water then I would suggest looking around under the hood below where the windshield meets the hood and make sure there are no leaves or anything else plugging off the water drains that allow water to run off.

Also if it is water and you are in an area where you run the AC alot the it could be that the evaporator drain is plugged.

Bildo76