FUSES

2006 Pontiac G6

2006 Pontiac G6 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 38746 miles

I wa replacing a fuce 3 and 16 PCM and now my auto lights wont come on I checked the fuses and they all seem fine and when you open the door the window slides down and when you close the door the window supposed to go back up but now it doesnt, I have no clue what happened the 3 and 16 that I took out seem fine my brights work but my normal beem and my windowns wont go back up I disconected my battery as well. Please tell me what is going on and what I can try to do
Ciaopsex69

Why did you replace fuse 3 and 16? Need a little more info.I'II try to answer as best I can. You still might have a blown fuse for the lights. Did you check the fuse block in the trunk, there is fuses in the trunk. As far as the windows you have to re-initialize the windows. Because you disconnected the battery the windows loose there memory. Here is how to re-initialize the windows.(I assume you have a convertable or 2 door model)this will not work on 4 door models. Try thisImportant: You MUST have the Convertible top up before starting the re-initialization.

Close the door.
Raise the window by pulling the power window switch up.
Hold the window switch up for two seconds after the window is closed. Release the switch. Then hold the switch up again for two seconds.
Lower the window all the way down. Hold the switch down for two seconds.
Repeat the procedure for each window, including the rear quarter windows on convertible models, until all windows are initialized.
I hope this helps.

Brian 1