NO CRANK NO START. EVERYTHING ELSE TURNS ON.

2000 Chevrolet Blazer • 151,000 miles

Got this truck from a buddy of mine and now I'm coming to a no crank no start situation. The trucks acts as if the volts and amps from battery just disappear. If you jump it with another car it acts like its gonna crank but nothing. I've put a battery, and a new starter in it. Still nada. Still acts like it wants to crank but no crank. Checked battery for any voltage draw. Nada. What might be the issue? The truck ran smoothly the entire time I drove but one day it just dies in the middle of the road with no warning. Every light on the dash came on and that was the beginning of the issue. Fuel pump works. Fuel lines are good. Fuel filter is brand-new. Brand new starter and battery. Vehicle gets spark. Please help this my only means of transportation.
Camarov8

I'm a little confused. How can you say it has spark if it is not even cranking?

Wrenchtech
With diagnosing the vehicle at first we checked the cap and rotor. We pulled each spark plug and found that 3 out of six were not receiving spark but the the cap was sending spark out to the spark plugs. So I gave it new spark plugs. I pulled each one and cranked the vehicle with the plugs still attached to the wire and they were sparking like they should, a bright blue arc. After doing this the battery obviously lost power, so I jumped it. When we jumped the vehicle that's when I found that the motor wouldn't rank. Took the starter to pepboys and it failed for the solenoid. I replaced the starter after finding that out, and that it was 100k miles old. So I put a brand new battery in it and the starter and now I'm in the same situation. The battery will have 12.6 volts but when trying to crank the vehicle nothing happens. I've checked the starter relay, The constant power wire from battery to starter. No resistance and the relay clicks over. But when trying to crank the vehicle, sometimes the starter will click sometimes it won't. So I jumped it again. Now im noticing that even while jumping it with another vehicle it will rapidly click meaning I'm getting power to the starter but it won't turn over the motor. And after it sits a bit while being jumped you'll here the motor try to turn but it won't turn the motor over completely. Excuse my description but its like " ruh, click click click, then nothing. And this is after about 5 minutes being jumped by another car. And I mean this a brand spanking new battery too. This is first for me: I've diagnosed other no crank no starts before on my other Chevys and never had this much of headache. Are there other things that I should be checking. Something I may have missed?

Camarov8
You're not getting sufficient power to the starter. Go back and check all your cable connections and the battery itself because your problem is low voltage.

Wrenchtech