WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM OF MY TRUCK NOT CRANKING OR EVEN TURNING OVER WHEN IT RAINS?

1996 Chevrolet Blazer

If it rains and I can park the truck where the front is downhill and it will not crank. The motor won't even turn over. But if I back it in to where the rear of it is downhill it does fine. Trying to get on idea of what could be going wrong. I had a computer diagnostic done last week and the only thing it showed was a bad connection to my starter. I got it repaired. Keep in mind the only time it does this, IS WHEN IT RAINS.
VickiWCannon

Battery and connections problem, starter motor, starter relay, P/N switch and the ignition switch

From the first response, what is the P/N switch?

VickiWCannon
Also on the Diagnostic, the only codes it pulled was P153, P0463, P0748, and P1406. Could any of these have anything to do with my problem?

VickiWCannon
P/N Switch-is the park and neutral switch

What is it doing>

1. Cranking over and will not start

2. Won't crank at all/nothing when you turn key to cranking position

It wont doing anything when I turn the key to the cranking position. All my dash lights and inside lights come on. It dont click or anything, like the battery is dead. I have had my battery and alternator checked. But it only does this when it rains.

VickiWCannon
Check my 1st reponse

Ok. Sometimes it will turn over but will not start.

VickiWCannon
Have the ignition switch tested-