CLUTCH PEDAL DOES NOT SPRING BACK

Nissan Sentra

1995 Sentra 4 door 114k miles. As I came to a stop I pushed the clutch in and it just went straight to the floor and didn't disengage the gears and the car stalled out. I pulled the clutch pedal back up by hand. I pushed the clutch pedal again and it just popped down to the floor board. Like there was no spring action to bring it back up to the normal position.
Markophoto

Check the clutch master cylinder to include the slave/servo at the transmission. You're leaking some where or you got either a clutch MC or the slave problem. Start with the MC then work your way to the slave.

Who knows the MC is empty or just need bleeding got air in it. Never know.

Who knows the MC is empty or just need bleeding got air in it. Never know.[/Quote: 1ca1732697]

This one got me-come think about it its cable operated at the transmission bellhousing you'll see a lever mechanism going into the tranny at the end of it you'll see the cable attached to it might have broken off or at the clutch pedal.