BATTERY KEEPS GOING DEAD

1998 Nissan Maxima

The battery in my 1998 Nissan Maxima keeps going dead. Dealer said it was the battery and replaced it. Battery went dead. They said it was the alternator & replaced it. Battery still going dead. Said new alternator was bad and some fuse in the new alternator had blown. Replaced new alternator. Then they tested the system and said there is still a drain that they think is through the dome light and the light on the alarm system. Said they " think" it is the body control module. Told them to stop changing stuff until I find someone who can troubleshoot the problem. I have noticed that the alarm system light stays on constantly, whereas it blinked prior to the problem. What could be causing this? If it is the body control module, about how much does it cost?

Thanks!
Tomm

How long it takes to the battery to run out of power?
I suggest you to disconnect the alarm system and see if that solve the problem, the thing is that the new vehicles come with all kind of electronic devices that any of them could fail to ground with a resistance and " eat " The batttery in no time.

Best regards

Fisherman