CAR SQUEAL

1990 Nissan 300ZX

Noises problem
1990 Nissan 300ZX 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

what can make a car squeal? The noise sounds just like a loose belt but that doesnt seem to be the case. All the belts are tightened right. I noticed the noise when my radiator, water pump, and fan got replaced and it still remains. Every time I start the car(especially when engine has been sitting) it makes noise for a litle bit and then stops. Can someone please offer suggestions or help me figure out how to stop this noise?

thanks!
Thecheezyrider

Looks like 2 questions.

Your belt might appear to be tight, but if it isn't tighten with the right amount of tensions, there can be sqeaks when starting in the beginning, also, the idler pulley may have a worn bearing internally.

The other noise from engine components, may be lack of oil, or generic oil, or worn part inside engine, if the noise appears to be at start when cold or sitting awhile.

Tee22