WON'T START

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 80000 miles

I was on vacation for six days. When I returned my car would not start. I have had no previous problems. I took the battery in and it tested fine. The starter sounds normal when I turn the ignition. When I parked the car I only had a quarter tank of gas, so I added some fuel treatment in case of condensation in the fuel lines, still nothing. I am not getting a service engine light on, however my battery, oil, and brake warning lights are all lit at the same time. None of them were illuminated when I parked the car six days earlier. Tried to pull codes on it and the reader didn't recognize any problems. Do you have any idea what could be the problem?
Rl229

When I returned my car would not start

Get a starting fluid/ether/better off gas in a spray bottle and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it