CHIRPING NOISE FROM FRONT OF ENGINE

1999 Jeep Wrangler

Noises problem
1999 Jeep Wrangler 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 127000 miles

Hi guys. Trying to determine what is causing a chirping noise from front of my 4.0 engine. Serpentine belt is tight, no obvious drips, no change in engine temperature on gauge, no change in voltage, occurs at all speeds, is not dependent on a/c operation. I'm wondering if maybe my water pump is going out, but doesn't that usually show itself in the form of antifreeze weeping from the pump? Tough to tell with a basic shake on the fan shaft, because I have a clutch fan, and it moves freely enough to not be that. What do you think? Please let me know
Ides2112

Remove the serp belt, spin all spinable pulleys to check for worn bearings, ANY binding or grinding feel, replace affected parts, pay special attension to tensioner and idler pulleys, Give the a/c a spin, while in there. Then if all are smooth, replace the tensioner and belt.

Merlin2021
I had a chirping, my oil pressure was fine, but was a quart low added 3/4's of a qt. The chirping became quieter and not as fast. Then added rest of qt. No more noise.

Evart bum