FUEL INJECTOR CHECK

2001 Jeep Laredo

Computer problem
2001 Jeep Laredo V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 109000 miles

I hooked up and got 3 different trouble shooting codes 3 feul injectors po204 205 206 car is missing bad. What could it be
LAURAL21

This is going to sound strange but you need to have the throttle position sensor (TPS) checked with a scan tool or lab scope.
It has been shown that a TPS with 0.02v or more may cause injector fault codes. If there is a speed control switch input to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) that is shorted to voltage, it may cause the same problem.

This is going to sound strange but you need to have the throttle position sensor (TPS) checked with a scan tool or lab scope. It has been shown that a TPS with 0.02v or more may cause injector fault codes. If there is a speed control switch input to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) that is shorted to voltage, it may cause the same problem.