WILL NOT START

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe

Engine problem
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 6 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 70000. Miles

I hit a 3x2 ft. X12" piece of concrete coming at me on the interstate at 70mph. Anyway, I couldn't avoid and upon impact-other than the 2 destroyed front tires, the car lost power before I pulled over to the side of the road. Now, the mechanics say it won't start. There were no fluids found under the vehicle when towed, and, the car always purred like a kitten prior to this. The vehicle has always had regular oil changes, tire rotations, transmission fluid changes, etc. No VISIBLE damage underneath. There is power (windows, lights)- but will not turn on. Could it be a sensor thing? Maybe the gas line got disconnected? Any ideas? HELP!
Sslif

Pretty sure there's an inertia switch (turns off the fuel pump when you run into something)...it should be mounted on the left strut - right next to the master cylinder. The button pops up when it is activated - just push the rubber button down to turn the fuel pump back on. Car should start.
This picture is from a 2002 model:

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/189565_DSC04698_1.jpg

Itsallgood