CAR BATTERY

2005 Honda Accord

2005 Honda Accord 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 56300 miles

I have a problem with my car battery. When I go to start my car the engine doesn't turn and all my dials on my dashboard spin in circles and my radio resets and my headlights wont turn on. I jumped the battery and all worked thereafter yet when I turned my car off and turned it back on there was nothing once again. Is it possible I need a new battery when my honda accord is only 3 yrs old?
Dbudd31

It is possible the battery could need to be replaced the average lifespan of a battery is anywhere between 3-5 years and at 56,000 it is very possible it does need to be replaced before going ahead with a new battery I would advise you to check the negative and postive terminal clamps for corrosion and tight clean connections as these things can cause problems like you are having also. If the connections are clean and tight then the battery is most likely due for a change. Hope this helps--

Jon

Banshee05