ENGINE MISSING/IDLING ROUGH BEFORE GETTIN

1995 Honda Accord

1995 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

Where to start. I have two huge holes in my radiator and it leaks bad. I have been VERY cautious and stop frequently to fill it with water. The temperature has never gone into the red nor even 3/4. I would keep my trips short and again very cautious until I had the money to buy a new radiator (which now I have and about to put in). Anyway, out of the blue the other day I went to start my car. And then and since then it idles rough and sounds like it is missing or running on 3 instead of 4 cylinders. It idles really rough and low at a stop. Almost like it's going to stall out. However, there is no apparent loss of power. As quick as ever when I give it a good amount of gas. Also, it seems to run fine like it did before once it is fully warmed up. I have no white smoke or water out the exhaust (though now a real strong or rich smell) and no water in my oil. I have yet to check my spark plugs or anything else. Is this a head gasket gone bad or something more minor (I hope). Anyway input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Todd
Radtodd1

Thanks for the reply rasmataz! I appreciate that! I was wondering though what the explanation is for why after about a good 15 minutes of being warmed up. It runs like normal. Any ideas?

Radtodd1
Sometimes when something is leaking when engine is cold and when the engine comes up to normal temperature it seals itself, same as vacuum it will transfer vacuum when cold but not hot thru a thermal switch

In your case like the oxygen sensor it has to be heated up to 600F in order for it to function correctly to control the air and fuel mixture