ENGINE

1991 Dodge Dynasty

1991 Dodge Dynasty 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

engine stalls at time, engine stalls then hard to crank up again, sometimes while driving alone 20, 30, 40, 50 mph engine quits. Sometime shake or almost stop but sometime keep going. I did observe the the (Map-Barometric Presssure Sensor when touch will cause the engine to stop or almost stall. I had fuel pump replaced, electronic module replaced, high pressure power steering hose replace, high pressure fuel line replaced. What do you think?
Carplzwell12

Welcome to the forum, thanks for the donation. How long since a tune-up? Use a gage and check fuel pressure, even if the pump is new. Are there any codes, you should be able to access codes yourself, if there are any. Anytime you wiggle a sensor connector and the vehicle acts-up, I'd have to check sensor and circuits. You need to do testing while the problem is ongoing.