SOMETIMES WONT START

1998 Dodge Avenger

1998 Dodge Avenger 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 124000 miles

i just got this car, replaced serpetine belt (chunk was missing), ac belt (wasnt one on it), oil change. Drove to store came out car wouldnt start just click click sounds. Jumped it, nothing. Cleaned off battery connectors jumped then started. Ran for hour shut off and dead. Replaced battery. Ran good, next morning dead again. Only time I heard the click click sound was on first time. After its jumped the radio time is reset but not my stations. Brought it in too have it tested was told alternator was bad, went to replace it and was told its fine, didnt replace. Gave me a print out that said alternator is charging, .74 millilamp draw w/key off. I have heard so many things it could be and would liketo just pin point what and why before I start spending money especially unnecessary money.
Cjposeley

The most common way for these alternators to fail is to become intermittent due to worn brushes. It can easily test good, then stop working a minute later. You have to watch the charging gauge on the dash, then perform tests while the problem is acting up.

Battery voltage must be between 13.75 and 14.75 volts when the engine is running. If you find low battery voltage, typically around 12.0 - 12.5 volts, you need to measure the voltage on the two small wires on the back of the alternator. Those voltages will determine the next course of action.

My 1998 dodge advenger won't start I would vapor lock then it would start again and now it won't start it sounds like it ain't getting enough gas and we just changed the fuel pump and the striner that goes with it we even checked the relay switch I need help

Gabby29