HELLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

1997 Chrysler Concorde

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
1997 Chrysler Concorde 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 125000 miles

First lets clear this I would donate but times are kinda rought right now. But if I can please get the answer to my question I would be very greatful!The problem is a harsh grinding sound coming from the left wheel when I drive slow. Even when I turn, especially left.I've already replaced both cv joints and the right wheel bearing. The left bearing looks fine.I afraid to go fast because sounds like somthings going to pop. The wheel even locks somtimes so I stopped driving it. And no idont have abs.I am down and out, and don't know what to do next, please help! One thing the new cv's came with an abs ring but the were'nt touching anything so I don't thing thats the problem.
Acclaim17

Hi there,

Start with jacking up the front wheel and placing it on a stand, check the play in the wheel gearing, there should be non, turn the wheel by hand, can you hear or feel it making the noise, check the brake rotor for fresh scrape parks and check the drive shaft spline is tight, it will be a rotation problem, Start here.

Mhpautos
I tried jacking up the car doubled checked the cv and wheel bearings. I noticed in drive theirs a loud schreeching noise. And when you try to drive it the car hesitates to move and jerks to an stop. Is my transmission going bad? How can I tell?

Acclaim17
If there is nothing visible I the drive line you may have a transmission or diff problem, this will have to be inspected by a qualified mechanic.

Mhpautos