97 CHEVY STALLS ON ACCELERATION

1997 Chevrolet Truck

I had an intake leak in my 97 Chevy Silverado 350. It has 170,000 miles. I put in a new gasket set and got it back togerther and it idles perfect. When I rev it a few times it makes a clicking noise on the passenger side of the engine and will stall if I don't give it gas but it still runs rough. After a minute it will go back to running great at idle. It only runs bad if I rev it a few times or drive it. It shows a code p1345 and another p1345 pd on the obdii scanner. Any suggestions? Thanks
Booknee

Crankshaft/camshaft correlation on that code, the ditibutor may be off when you replaced it, simple check, spin engine to tdc and pull the dist cap and see where you set it, if that checks out of check the connector to the cam position sensor, this should be an easy fox, the cam and the crank signal are not getting the right info or I should say the cam pos sensor is giving the crank shaft sensor the wrong info check it out and let us know

thanks
jim
oh and leave some feedback if you were happy with your help, we all donate our time here helping others free of charge

CHEVYII
I got the timing marks lined up on balancer and engine and pulled the dist. Cap and the rotor looks to be 1/2 inch or so in front of my original mark on the dist.(Clockwise) when I pulled it. Do I have to pull it again and try line it up as I don't think you can turn this dist. Do to intake. Thanks again.

Booknee