CHEVY VECHILE WON'T START, HAS NO SPARK

2001 Chevrolet Blazer

2001 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 136000 miles

I have a 2001 blazer that will not spark. I just replaced the coil and ignition module the ignition harness, the ignition switch, spark plugs and wires, air filter, fuel filter etc etc. I have also replaced the battery. It will turn over, but not start. This vechile also comes with a anti theft system, which is blinking when I try to turn it over. Any ideas on this?
Jortess

If it has to do with the anti theft. Find the fuse for it a take it out. Should be under the driver dash. See if it starts.

Is your check or service engine light in?

Please post responses here.

Obxautomedic
If it has to do with the anti theft... find the fuse for it a take it out. Should be under the driver dash. See if it starts.

Please post responses here.....[/quote:97f5814da2]

Hey guys,
My name is Tony. I need help along the same lines as this guy. My 2001 chevy blazer is doing the exact same thing. It spuddered to a stop the other day and will not start. It cranks over and spudders for a second. I can hear the pump turn on. Another thing is before all the if my engine is cold it kind of hesitates at low rpms, but seems fine if I stomp on the gas. But now it will not start up. I have tried, new, coil, dist. cap, rotor, plugs and wires also I have a full tank of gas. I will check the fuel pressure today. I was thinking since I live in florida and we have really humid morinings maybe moisture is building up somewhere, however when my engine stopped yesterday it had been running for an hour.
thanks,
tony
Email is ltblazer2001@yahoo.com
(941) 456 0628.
Appreciate any help.
Very respectfully,
TOny Smith

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/194023_DSC00303_2.jpg

Ltblazer2001
Hello Tony,

Have you check to see if you are getting spark to the plugs? If no spark it is most likely the Control Module....

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/188069_chevycontrolmod_1.jpg

Obxautomedic
My 2001 Blazer just started doing this. Would not start, took it to a shop they replaced cap and rotor. Ran for a week then we had a cold snap and it would not start again. The shop towed it back and it sat outside 3 days before they could get to it and it started right up. Then a week later it stopped again. The shop got it started by holding the gas to the floor and turning it over. They have checked everything over and I have fuel pressure, a spark, no leaks. The mechanics are stumped even. Did anyone find a solution to their problems. It amazes me you can type " 2001 blazer won't start" and there are hundreds of pages of people having same problem but no solutions.

1dollr