OVERHEATING

2005 Buick Rendezvous

Engine Cooling problem
2005 Buick Rendezvous 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 36,000 miles

I drove my car 1 mile and car overheated. Had oil maintenance 2 weeks prior at dealership. In bad part of town, could not stop, so turned on heater, engine cooled down. Took car to dealership, they said not warranty work, just needed to get radiator flushed. Radiator had muddy looking stuff in it. Took car back 1 week later because it did not seem right. They said it had a cracked head gasket, kept it for a week. When I picked up, paper said it was running normal. Took back 1 week later because antifreeze was low. They added antifreeze and said it was probably because air in lines. I've been checking daily, I added antifreeze a couple of times, and have been watching it. Last night drove 1 mile to destination and smoke was coming from under hood. It looked like antifreeze was spraying out. Of course dealership maintenance was closed for week end. Any ideas of how I should handle this?
Txcyn

The dealer needs to make their work right. Can you describe where the coolant was spraying from?

Keep in mind, the leak you saw may be a simple hose that has been causing you to add fluid. Regardless, they " fixed" it last and need to make it right.

Let me know aprox where the leak is coming from so I can give you some ideas.

Im not sure where it is leaking. I looks like at the top (closest to windshield) where the black hoses are there is fluid that has spewed out. I turned off car before I opened hood so I did not actually see it coming out. It is now back at repair shop and I'm getting a run around about it having low mileage, and he thought it was only overheating (i left a detailed account of what happened on seat) and it was working fine. When I told him that was not the problem it was the smoke, he said he had to check it again.

Txcyn
Hi: Let me know what they say.