RADIO/12V SOCKETS NOT WORKING

2005 Acura MDX

2005 Acura MDX 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 79000 miles

I have 2005 mdx touring, somebody cut all the wires underneath the front passenger seat and took the navigation gps drive. So now the navigation, AM/FM and rear view camera doesn't work. But the XM radio and the CD player was working fine until yesterday and all of a sudden I see that cd stopped working, the radio is now not turning on, the 12V socket below the radio and also in the box is not working now.

I checked the radio fuse and it is fine. What could be causing the radio to not work, is it the wires hanging around openly underneath the passenger seat? Please help.
SATTAR419

Hi SATTAR419,

When wires are left hanging afte being cut, they would cause shorting when the bare ends of powered wires contacts with any body parts or grounds. Use wire tapes to cover them up individually to prevent shorting.

Check fuse # 9 ( 15 A ) in passenger underdash fuse box. It is for the accessory power socket relay.