HYUNDIA WILL NOT WANT TO CRANK AFTER I FILL UP WITH GAS.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe • 80,890 miles

When I stop and fill up with gas my Santa Fe will be very hard to crank. I have to push the gas pedal all the way down before it will crank. After it does crank I have to keep it running with my foot on the gas pedal because it want idle. After doing that about a minute it will idle and run fine. I have no other problems until I put gas in it again. I have tried filling it up until the gas pump clicks off and I dont put anymore gas in it. Also tried only putting half a tank full in it and it still did it. I know I'm not overfilling it. Put the gas cap back on and turn it until it clicks and then click it atleast 3 more times. Please give me some suggestions to check or replace. I have rebuit engines and worked on cars all my life so I do know a little about engines. Just not the newer stuff.
OPEN4FUN6

Problem in EVAP system most likely one way valve allowing gas to enter and flood engine

Docfixit
This would be the same as a check valve, correct? Is this located in or around the vapor canister and if I went to my local parts house, what would I ask for? Thanks you so much for the help.

OPEN4FUN6
Purge Control Solenoid Valve located on intake. Dealer item

Docfixit