HONDA CIVIC STARTER PROBLEM

2007 Honda Civic • 15,700 miles

Car ran a little hot last night. I let it set over night and today I replaced the thermostat. When I went to crank it I heard a clicking noise coming from one of the relays under the hood. The car will not crank. I swapped around the relays and the problem still occurs and car will not crank.

Check yoru battery for condition first most auto parst stores do this or free, then check your starter, teh click ing was probably your starterrelay or solenoid on the starter. You may have a bad starter

Battery is strong. Never have had a problem with the starter. It turns over in an attempt to crank. I sprayed some starter spray and it almost crunk. It seems like it is not getting gas. Is there a fuel relay switch or something.

Danielmccullum
Fuel reset button. Something is causing it not crank

Danielmccullum
The way your question was made me beleive that the starter woudlnot crank the car. Scan for codes and check fuel pressure. Check fuse 2 under dash and main pgm relay there as well see if it is working or sending power to fule pump. There is also one under h ood same name but relay 1

I do not have a code scanner. I tested all the fuses inside the car. They are we're good. I do not know how to check the relay fuses. I checked the continuity if all other fuses and they were good. I did a pressure test on the vehicle just now and realized the block has a crack in it. I called the dealership and they said that the vehicle was still under warranty got cracked block issue. Just puzzles me why it will not crank and to hear the rapid clicking. Sounds like it is coming from one of the fuses. I would like for it to get crunk before I took it in to them. I know the vehicle did not get excessively hot.

Danielmccullum
Wel if it's under warranty they may fix why it worn start as well especially if it 's for free it may be because of the cracked block, putting water into the cylinders.