PONTIAC MONTANA HEATER PROBLEM

2006 Pontiac Montana • 61,000 miles

I have no front heat in my 2006 Pontiac Montana van, the blower blows only cold air. I have replaced 3 actuators under the passager side. Do you have a diagram for the remaining actuators for my vehicle. Also, wondering if the problem is something else, ex: heater hoses. The block gets hot, but no heat comes into the front of the van, only cold air. Thank you.
Jklitzgrass

So both heater hoses going into the front heater core are getting really hot?

Yes, both heater hoses are hot

Jklitzgrass
So did you see if the blend door is moving?

One door further into the under dash was stuck, when I moved that, heat started to come in. But stopped again. Not to sure how to replace that actuator, and how many more actuators there are to check. Can you possibly supply me with an image of all the actuators, where they are and what I need to get them replaced. Like I said, I have replaced 3 that were under the passage side panel, when I replaced these, the clicking stopped, but no heat! Thanks so much for all your help!

Jklitzgrass
Do you have auto climate control or manual controls?

Manual controls.

Jklitzgrass
I posted a diagram of where the blend door is its number 5 in the diagram.I would have the hvac control scanned for codes looks like it has one even though it doesnt have a auto climate control. Thats where I would start a diyer scan tool cant scan that module.