MY NAME IS MELISSA

2006 Ford Freestar • 79,000 miles

I had someone Huck. Up. A machine to my car and it didn't come up that is having any problems no code did not come up but it still duo's it. The van was. My mom did not drive it to um ch. And. It tuns good. But I also have a problem with the accelerating too slow. And can u tell how much. Both back and f
front bumper and back bumper are
Mel issa

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME IT HAD A "FULL" 100% TUNE UP?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED. WHEN IT SHOULD BE CHANGED. TIME WISE OR MILEAGE WISE?

I WOULD RECOMMEND CATCHING UP ON "ALL" OF THIS STUFF. IF THE PROBLEMS PERSIST, YOU'LL BE STARTING OUT WITH A CLEAN SLATE. SO MANY TIMES, JUST PERFORMING YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE IS ALL IT NEEDS

"CATCHING UP" MEANS WHAT SHOULDA BEEN DONE TO DATE. NOT JUST THIS OR THAT

THEY JUST CAN'T RUN FOREVER WITHOUT TAKING CARE OF THEM

BELOW ARE MY TWO DAILY DRIVERS (MY BABIES). ONE IS 36 YEARS OLD ("MR. JEEP. DRIVEN THE MOST). THE OTHER ("WILLY" IS 67 YEARS OLD.I'D JUMP IN EITHER ONE RIGHT NOW AND DRIVE HIM TO THE OTHER COAST (PROVIDING I COULD AFFORD THE GAS!)

I'VE HAD THESE TWO SINCE 1991, FIVE OTHER CJ 5s PRIOR TO THAT. NOTHING ELSE!

I DON'T KNOW THE EXTENT OF WHAT YOU NEED FOR "BUMPERS". THE COVERS OR THE GOODIES UNDERNEATH THEM, OR BOTH

I RESEARCHED THE COVERS (PART YOU SEE) PRIMED AND READY FOR PAINT, "ROCK AUTO" STARTS OUT $163 FOR THE REAR, $185 FOR THE FRONT "SEL", AND $296 FOR THE FRONT "SPORT". SHIPPING MAY BE EXTRA

YOUR TURN

I need to bumpers be cause. Some dents in it

Mel issa
I am bad at math. How much for both. And. Ware. R thay. At. R thay in il

Mel issa
THEY CAN BE IN "il", IF YOU ORDER THEM FROM "ROCK AUTO"

I USED THE BIGGEST PRICED AND COME UP WITH $481. THEN, OF COURSE THERE ARE THE SHIPPING CHARGES

I BELIEVE I'D GET 'ER RUNNING RIGHT 'FORE I BOUGHT SOME BUMPERS!