WON'T START

2005 Nissan Titan • V8 4WD Automatic • 58,000 miles

Nissan Titan 2005 V8 4x4. My car won't start it will crank but will not turnover. Couple times like this morning it started fine but other times it struggles then just won't. I have checked battery, fuses, spark plugs, and fliter I have also tried to jump it. Also the radio volume cuts in and out radio itself stays on the volume will go off for long periods of time. As of now car just wont turnover. Any suggestions?
Soccerpj9

Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.