2.4L WITH STARTER AND FUEL RELAY PROBLEMS.. THINK YOU CAN HELP?

2005 Kia Optima • 142,256 miles

I have a 2005 Kia Optima 2.4L and my problem is the car will not start. Everytime I pull the Starter Relay it kicks both primary and secondary fuel pumps in, but when you plug in the Starter Relay it kicks them out, so my thought is that I have a ground somewhere but the problem occurred when I was driving. It died on me and woulnt start so I waited a few minutes and it started right back up and ran just fine then when I got back onto the road It died on me again and I havnt been able to get it started yet so any help would be appreciated. I replaced all my relays and my fuses in the fuse box under the dash and the one under the hood and still nothing.
Riley jo3

Did the check engine light come on?

Very odd problem. Diaging it here is almost impossible as we would need to do pin point testing to look at control circuits and load circuits to look for the failure.

You will most likely need to get a good electrical shop to look at this situation.