FORD FOCUS FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

2005 Ford Focus • 90,000 miles

Could you tell me were the fuel pump driver module is located at and show me a diagram of it. And would this cause your car to act like it got a short causing the lights to go from dim to bright

I'm not sure I understand? Are you saying the dimmer switch switches from bright to dim by itself? Are you talking about daytime running lamps? I have seen a faulty battery and or cable cause the headlamp intensity to brighten and dim. Any faulty electrical circuit might cause that. I can't say for sure, one way or the other, that your fuel pump module is the problem? Give me a minute, I'll find the diagram.

Any applicable trouble codes? Has any work been done on the vehicle lately?

I looked at the wiring, there is about a dozen focus listed for that model year, not sure which focus you have? I looked at ZX3 S focus.

My bad, hit the wrong button. Diagram. There is also the fuel pump relay, couldn't get that in the same picture.