WATER LEAK, ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS

2004 Saturn Ion • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 45,600 miles

After a rain storm, my driver's seat and floor by the pedals was wet. We opened the door panel and put in weather stripping and silicone. It rained again and the same thing happened. We then sealed it with silicone from the outside, top of the door jamb. Now my alarm goes off randomly and the electrical acts like the door is open because the dome light stays on, the doors keep locking when I accelerate (which it does after you first close the doors), and when I turn the car off, the radio immediately turns off and it dings like it does when the door is open and keys are in the ignition. I'm not sure if the electrical got ruined from the rain or what. If this is the problem, how do I fix it? What needs to be replaced and where exactly is the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Beachbum44

There is a possibility water has gotten to some components resulting in them malfunctioning.

Recheck the door switches for proper closing. An out of adjustment door would not allow the switch to be closed correctly.

You need to get the water leakages resolved to prevent further occurrences. It could be leaking from somewhere other than the doors and a waer test would be required to locate the source.