CAN A CODE P0335 JUST OCCUR IF ENGINE STALLS OR DOES IT INDICATE A CKP SENSOR PROBLEM

2004 Hyundai Sonata • 160,000 miles

On a very hot day I was sitting still at idle in traffic. The car stalled. Turned over but would not start initially. It eventually started and the check engine light was on. It was fine for the next several hours. I drove it the next day with no problems. I checked the code with my ODB-II, the came up as P0335. I disconnected the battery to clear the check engine light. Started the car and runs fine, checked for codes, none. Last year I replaced the timing belt and ran fine for a couple of weeks and died. Towed it home and it tested with a P0335 code. I replaced the CKP sensor and made sure it was tight THIS TIME. Could this be a fluck or will I be replacing the sensor again. I saw another situation for the P0335 code, same car and engine, and will check the voltage from the info from that question.
Pixnad

The stalling would not cause the codes but the code would cause tha stalling.

Sensor is prone to water contamination so it is possible the connections might be contaminated causing intermittent bad connection.