CONNECT 1.8 TDCI WONT START

2004 Ford Transit • 85,000 miles

I have changed the fuel pump and injectors (re-programmed)although these were used ones from ebay when the van is towed it starts and runs spot on. Ive drove round the streets in it for half an hour no probs and no glowplug light flashing but soon as I turn it off it wont start again. Since then ive re-placed crank, cam, map, eng temp sensors to no avail. When I first tried to start it the starter motor jammed up and shorted the 70amp fuse.I changed starter motor (scrap yard)and fuse. Could you please help me. Ps ive had timing checked (ok)and diagnostics only come up with crank sensor which was then re-placed. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Scotsy

Your crank sensor may have a bad pin connection at sensor or pcm. You'll have to check that.

Hi, I have the same issue and have done everything like you so far. Have you figured it out? Thanks.

Zdennal