WHY WONT MY ENGINE CRANK OVER AT ALL?

2003 Saturn L200 • 165,000 miles

I am sticking to the same question. You keep asking I f its turning over and just not starting. And I am trying to tell you I turn the key and the starter spins but the engine does not turn over at all. Nothing. Just the starter spinning. The battery is good, the flywheel is good, its getting gas and spark.

Carraba

Why do you keep starting a new question when your already being helped?Wouldnt we make a lot more progress if you just stayed with the first question iam answering?Also how can you have spark if the engine isnt spining over by the starter?That one really puzzles me I have never seen that happen in my over 16 plus years of working for saturn.

Sat9 this the same Q I've answered

Excuse me-just want to be sure about your question-I ask a lot of questions and I expect it to be answered correctly otherwise I won't help, my time/equipment is not free99-Best start listening to us or go somehwere else. Starter spinning -drop the starter motor and have it load tested-sounds like the over running clutch is slipping-forget about rebuilding, get a new one

I agree rastamaz some people if they dont like what we say they keep asking untill they get the answer they like.

Lol, you should be used to it, Don't let it get to you we go thru this thing day in and out-its free my friend-they think they can just come in here and demand answers. We are here to help, so just be patient

We don't play in here, we're for reals and the best in the wild wild west-Have a nice day Sat9-bye for now